Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Greetings

Hi there. I am Shanti (self nicknamed LTTL), a band photographer with three years experience. In my short time I've photographed over 170 bands, both local and international. I've been to small pub gigs to huge arena shows.
I'm located in the South Coast of NSW but I'm more active in Sydney.
I often rant and rave about the shows I've been to or the bands I've shot, so I thought I'd put it all down here in words.
I'm by no means arrogant. I've met my fair share of arrogant band photographers and I'd like to give them a good slap. I'm just looking for different ways to get my photography out there.

I've got a few gigs coming up including:

Dec 7: The Outlaws (UK) @ Fucken A launch, Q Bar / Angela's Dish @ Empire Hotel
Dec 8: The Wellingtons @ The Hopetoun Hotel & The Landsdowne Hotel
Dec 13: Faster Louder Live #3 w/ The King Brothers (Japan) @ The Factory
Dec 14: Between the Devil and the Deep EP Launch @ Empire Hotel
Dec 22: After the Fall + Ruin Gloria and others @ Engadine Community Hall
Dec 29: Dallas Crane @ Annandale Hotel (two days after my birthday)
Jan 10: Silverstein @ Roundhouse UNSW
Jan 12: Bomb Festival (venue TBA)
Jan 24: Brand New @ Enmore Theatre
Feb 24: Soundwave Festival '08 @ Sydney Park (not shooting....way too exhausting)

So, stick around. I will (hopefully) be adding some interesting stories here soon.

No comments: