Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dallas Crane

I thought to celebrate my 22nd birthday I'd go see Dallas Crane live. No drunk dancing to Fall Out Boy at Hot Damn for me (sigh). Dallas Crane were great and really energetic live - well at least the singer Dave was. They were supported by King Jack (sort of like Kings of Leon) and Mercy May (slighty Libertinesque but much better). King Jack were awesome. The singer looked a cross between Jake Grigg (Something With Numbers) and Wil Ferrier (Ohana). He was a nice guy too. I love watching support bands then falling in love with them. I enjoyed Mercy May too. I kept thinking that they were far more original than Mercy Arms. There was also an in-between band on the smaller stage called Boston Shaker. Quite a good night, but I still can't help feeling like a 12 year old at these kinds of shows.

A good show to end the year on.

No comments: