Monday, June 2, 2008

I hate it when this happens

I don't mind two or three days of shooting gigs, but can I do it four days in a row?

I haven't seen End of Fashion since november 2006. My friends know the story of me getting pulled out of the media pit 15 seconds into shooting End of Fashion. Ever since I have tried to shoot them again.
The next night is Wolf & Cub. They are without a doubt the coolest band around. I'm not even as cool as them.
The next night is The Vandas. Another band I haven't seen in years that I absolutley love and they are much much cooler than me.
The next night is my friends The Stray Assembley with Grand Fatal.
I don't want to miss out on a single show, but I do get tired and not as good a photographer when I'm constantly shooting shows.
Think I should do it?

No comments: