Monday, June 9, 2008

Come Together Festival, Sydney June 8 2008

I shot the second Come Together day for Faster Louder. It was an all Australian lineup, both well known and local acts. I was on my feet from about 9am-11:30pm and probably only got a few hours sleep.
The day started early for me because I had to capture atmosphere as well as the bands. I envied the other photographers who were just there to shoot the live bands, but I suppose it is sometimes fun taking photos of excited punters.
I managed to shoot 14 bands, 9 I've never shot before.

First up is Short Stack:










Ash Phoenix (Faster Louder Stage):

























Sky Bombers:






















Calling All Cars:






















Many Machines on Nine (MM9):















Trial Kennedy















The Getaway Plan:











The Hot Lies:






















Gyroscope:














The Living End:




All the punter photos can be found at www.fasterlouder.com.au

No comments: