Monday, May 26, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie

I've been giving their new album Narrow Stairs a few spins and am slowly getting into it. Nothing can ever come near the brilliance that was Transatlanticism though. Plans was ok too.
In a few months they'll be at Enmore Theatre.
I've tried my best not to obsess over shooting gigs but it's going to be hard to act professional at this show.
Can I just obsess over one more show?

Latest gigs: Mere Theory @ Annandale Hotel, Come Together @ Luna Park, End of Fashion @ Annandale Hotel, Wolf & Cub @ Annandale Hotel, The Black Keys @ Manning Bar, Grand Fatal @ The Sando, The Mars Volta @ Horden Pavillion and Death Cab For Cutie @ Enmore Theatre.

Oh yeah, I said some things about a few bands that I have known that may have offended some people. I'm sorry I was frustrated. It was a frustration that had been building for over two years. But I shouldn't have published it online.

No comments: