Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You're down!


Two of the best words a photographer can hear...or read. This means that Faster Louder have chosen me to take photos of Gyroscope for them. I still have to receive confirmation from the venue/promoter, but it feels so good.

I haven't seen Gyroscope since July 2006. Last year when they played in Sydney FL sent me to Sounds in the Ground.

I love my new state editor. She's always giving me all these gigs to shoot. The older one did like me but I got ignored 60% of the time. I have been contributing to the site since 2005, so it's about time that I'm finally getting somewhere.

So, now I'm kind of thinking of taking photos of Even and The Mess Hall in the next couple of weeks.

I suppose I should go to more gigs. In May I'll have to take a little break (apart from Gyroscope, Kisschasy, Devil Wears Prada/Story of the Year) because I've got four pets to take care of. If I just leave them for a few days and go to Sydney Animal Welfare might come by.

By June I really want to have the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS lens for Come Together. If not then
August for Panic at the Disco.
Beautiful, innit?

No comments: