Monday, April 14, 2008

The Gin Club + Mike Noga and the Gentlemen of Fortune


My final shoot for awhile. Well, May 16 to be more precise. I went once again to Annandale Hotel after being invited by Pat from Dallas Crane to take photos of Mike Noga and the Gentlemen of Fortune, which was the band Pat was playing in while Dallas Crane were taking some time off.
This had to be the 15th time I'd been to Annandale Hotel this year, which was ok because it means I get to sleep in an actual house not Division St* aka Marrickville.

*Division St is a song by Thursday about a street where there a lot of crimes and drugs, etc. I nicknamed Marrickville Division St because how unsafe it makes me feel. And I grew up in my own Division St.

I went to my sisters house in Annandale first where my niece was playing Tony Hawks Downhill Jam on Nintendo Wii. I get so addicted to this game and I almost lost track of time while playing it.
But I turned up early to Annandale Hotel as usual.
The last couple of gigs I was at were Avalon Drive, Horsell Common and Thursday so at this gig I couldn't help feeling like a 16 year old.

Anyway, The Gin Club and Mike Noga were awesome. The opening act were pretty good too.

So now I'm going to be a 16 year old all over again when I take photos of such bands as Gyroscope, The Getaway Plan, Kisschasy, and Panic at the Disco.

No comments: