Thursday, April 24, 2008

Moving? Maybe

For a very long time I have wanted to move to Sydney and the way unemployment is in my side of town it's the only way I can ever make a life for myself. I do allright with taking photos up there anyways.
Be warned kids LTTL won't be around much longer if a decent paycheck doesn't come my way soon. It probably won't mean goodbye forever, I'd just give top priority to bigger gigs so in a way I would be saying goodbye to local gigs.
There's so much photography work in Sydney, so we'll see how it goes. I would gladly vanish from the music scene for a $45k paycheck.
Yeah, I'm a sellout but I've also been unemployed for life.
Can you believe what's been holding me back was 3 cats, 1 dog and the freedom to go to a gig whenever I wanted to?
Real people work. Right now I do not exist.

No comments: