Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tim Rogers photo now part of a prize

My elders at Faster Louder (not that I'm calling you old Dee) asked me whether I wanted to give them permission to use my Tim Rogers that was display at the Iconic Rock Exhibit. They said it was the best photo at the Sydney exhibit. Now how can I deny them permission after hearing that? I'm not sure if I agree. It was taken on a Canon 350d on medium setting at 72dpi. If only I had my 40d with 10 megapixels and L series zoom lens. I suppose I used the 50mm f/1.8, so it captured a lot of action.
So, they printed off another A2 copy and are now holding a competition for FL users to win it along with some other cool photos.

I have the original photo so if you want it without entering a contest just give us a buzz, yeah?
This weekend I've got Horsell Common and The Scissor File @ Trash to shoot. Oh yes, going back to scene. I better not leave my skinny black jeans and hairgel at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my shots used for the exhibition were also with the 350D/50mm - all of which turned out fine in print :)

any idea who the FL pass for Soundwave went to?? im guessing Ash would have put up his hand for this one

LTTL said...

I've got a hunch.
Hobietje?