Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shihad @ The Factory

I'm not really much of a fan of Shihad, but they did put on an awesome show. The crowd were pretty rough so I only spent about 10 minutes in the photo pit. That's ok. I was there more for Horsell Common, who were supporting. The opening band The Galvatrons were also really good.
It was a pretty good night, despite me avoiding the bar. I love The Factory and my old boss owns the place so I can go back there many times with my camera.
My next gig is Soundwave, so I can leave the camera at home. That does not mean that I won't be exhausted. I'll probably be even more exhausted from standing in a sweaty moshpit. I've got a very busy day ahead as I'm looking to see about 22 bands.
Then I've got Thursday to shoot. It's my dream to 1) See Thursday live at their own gig 2)photograph them. Oh and 3) Meet Geoff Rickly, who is my hero.

No comments: