Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where did all these gigs suddenly come from?

These past couple of months I haven't really been getting into gigs. I took a bit of time off shooting for Faster Louder (to anyone who knows me - shhh! I love FL and they're awesomely awesome photo briefs :p)
After missing out on a Death Cab For Cutie photo pass I decided to go back to the place that would have given me the pass had I bothered to reply to the gig op emails.
Well, I did get into Horsell Common but was told three days later.

LTTL’s GIG GUIDE

Astreetlightsong @ Sonar, Luna Park – Aug 22 (If I’m not broke)

Avalon Drive @ Spectrum – Aug 27

The Mess Hall @ Annandale Hotel – Aug 28 (APPROVED!)

Ruin Gloria @ Bald Faced Stag – Sept 12

The Matches @ Manning Bar – Sept 19 (Please! Please! Please! Oh God Please!)

Faker @ Enmore Theatre, Sept 20

BADLANDS FESITVAL @ Sydney Uni – Sept 23 (The Hot Lies/ Trial Kennedy/ Horsell Common – It just makes sense that I shoot it)

The Living End @ Enmore Theatre – Sept 27 (I just want to take photos inside the Enmore)

313 Band Comp Heats @ City Diggers, Wollongong (Sept 17-November 5)

Winners play at Regent Theatre, Wollongong.

Pretty keen on taking photos at a few heat shows and then the final. I’m sure the great Ben Moore can get me into them and he might even pay me – woo!

No comments: